We are a licensed engineering firm tackling environmental issues and design/build of luxury architecture including green roofs. We are passionate about product and building design to reduce pollution. This includes providing green power solutions by integrating clean and renewable energy technology (CRET) into a building, as well as, research in the following architectural areas: reducing air pollution (i.e. see-through algae tubes along a bridge), ocean, futurist, inclusion, recycled plastic, bamboo shading, mobility, and many more.
Our team utilizes computer-aided engineering (CAE) software, technical writing, advanced research methods (statistics) and experience in manufacturing – 3D printed prototypes (3DP), tooling, and mass production. We provide green building alternatives, detailed analysis, research, and computations to suit the customer’s needs. In addition, we coordinate with contractors to provide the client with a complete project they are excited with. We collaborate with all stakeholders including builders, manufacturers, developers, owners, architects, and other design professionals to make the owner’s vision a reality. Green building and CRET provide our firm the avenue to make a sustained and meaningful impact by improving the environment with the goal of bringing people and spaces together harmoniously.
- California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- San Diego Green Building Council
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Green Business Certification Inc.
- System for Award Management (Dun & Bradstreet)
- Certificate of Authorization No. (FPBE): 32136
- EIN/Federal Tax ID: 82-0945057
- Data Universal Numbering System No.: 080955945